OOC: Submission

  • medici_pharaoh
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 10 9:45 PM
      Just to keep y'all in the loop -- as of this evening (Monday, July
      10th) the game has officially been submitted to OWbN. I'll give
      further updates as I get them.

      -jason

      The "friendly" ST
    • medici_pharaoh
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12 8:12 PM
        Update: Our submission has been officially received and is being gone
        over.

        > Just to keep y'all in the loop -- as of this evening (Monday, July
        > 10th) the game has officially been submitted to OWbN. I'll give
        > further updates as I get them.
        >
        > -jason
        >
        > The "friendly" ST

      • Casey
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13 1:12 PM
          --- In lacrosseliveaction@yahoogroups.com, "medici_pharaoh"

          Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I look forward with great
          anticipation for the results of our submission.

          Casey

          <medici_pharaoh@...> wrote:

          > Update: Our submission has been officially received and is being gone
          > over.
          >

          > > Just to keep y'all in the loop -- as of this evening (Monday, July
          > > 10th) the game has officially been submitted to OWbN. I'll give
          > > further updates as I get them.
          > >
          > > -jason
          > >
          > > The "friendly" ST

        • jason verwiebe
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 14 10:17 PM
            thanx o great and all powerfull one

            <medici_pharaoh@ ...> wrote:

            > Update: Our submission has been officially received and is being gone
            > over.
            >

            > > Just to keep y'all in the loop -- as of this evening (Monday, July
            > > 10th) the game has officially been submitted to OWbN. I'll give
            > > further updates as I get them.
            > >
            > > -jason
            > >
            > > The "friendly" ST

            Do you Yahoo!?