October 31st Midwinter Deadline

  • vanessa_e_leeds21677
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Don't forget, October 31st is the deadline for half-price Midwinter
      admission!

      For a limited time we are offering an Extra Early Bird Special on
      Midwinter VIII admission! Pre-register between now and October 31st,
      2007 and your two night admission fee will be only $10.00. That's
      right, only $10.00! How could you go wrong?

      I know a lot of you out there are already planning on coming, so why
      wait to register? Do it now and you'll not only rest assured that
      your payment is taken care of, you'll also get in for HALF PRICE!
      Just send your payment via PayPal (send to lil_dragon@...) or
      by snail mail to the address below:

      Anne Zellmer
      2522 A North Bremen St
      Milwaukee, WI 53212

      Please include your name, character name and home chronicle
      information with your payment.

      And now…for the details:

      OWBN Event Announcement

      Milwaukee, WI January 11-12th, 2008: We'd like to invite all members
      of OWBN to Milwaukee: Nocturnal Rapture once again for Midwinter
      VIII. Each year this event has gotten bigger and better and it is our
      hope that you will join us for this year's momentous event! Friday
      night has traditionally been a Formal Elysium and Saturday night as
      always will be the full Masquerade Ball. This year's In-Character
      theme for the masquerade will be Brigands, Scallywags, Wenches and
      Warriors. Masks and costumes are encouraged and out of character
      prizes will be awarded as well for the best of the best. In character
      announcements and more activities will be sent out soon, so keep
      watching!

      HOTEL ACCOMODATIONS:

      This year's event will again be at the Best Western Milwaukee Airport
      Hotel & Conference Center – located at 5105 S Howell Ave, Milwaukee,
      WI 53207. Our room rates will be $82.00 /night. Parking is free and
      there is a shuttle from the Airport as well. Call 1-877-461-8547 or
      414-769-2100 to make your reservation. Refer to room
      block "oneworld" when you call to get the group rate. Rooms are
      already being reserved so make your reservation early!

      EVENT ADMISSION:

      The Extra Early Bird Special: pay between now and October 31st,
      admission for both nights will be only $10.00!

      The Early Bird Special: pay between November 1st and December 31st,
      admission for both nights will be $15.00

      At The Door: Normal fees for both nights will be $20.00 or $10.00 for
      one night

      Informational packets will be mailed out shortly, if you and your
      chronicle would like to receive one please send me a physical mailing
      address and average game attendance. I hope to see many of you this
      January, let's make this the best Midwinter yet!

      ~ Anne Zellmer
      HST/CM Milwaukee: Nocturnal Rapture
      Midwinter Event Coordinator