Primogen

  • Daniel B. Karpouzian
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hey, would the Primogen meet with me on Saturday night?
      To Mr. White and the Primogen of Clan Ventrue, I humbly request a meeting.
      "Snaps X"
      Lots of Status
      OOC: Prestigious Daddy
      --
      -Daniel B. Karpouzian
      "Snaps X"
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 12, 2007
        Good Evening,

        I would like to humbly ask if the Primogen of La Crosse please contact
        me at their earliest convience, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank
        you for your time, I hope that the evenings are finding you all well.

        Respectfully,
        Warren DeMontegue
        Seneschal of La Crosse
      • maverickhunter685
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 22, 2008
          Assembled Kindred,

          Will each primogen please contact me to arrange a meeting at some
          point this week before next gathering.

          Regards,

          Elver
          Nosferatu Primogen
        • Mike G
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 23, 2008

            When is a good time for you Mr Elvers

            Archibald Chase

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 23, 2008
              My nights are busy, but give a time and place and I shall be present.

              -Tao
            • mourice_lesco
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 24, 2008
                I need to speech with the sheriff before I can meet with anyone. As
                far as i know he's not in the country right now.

                Quincy Blair
                Brujah Primogen

                --- In lacrosseliveaction@yahoogroups.com, "maverickhunter685"
                <Maverick.Hunter.X86@...> wrote:

                > Assembled Kindred,
                >
                > Will each primogen please contact me to arrange a meeting at some
                > point this week before next gathering.
                >
                > Regards,
                >
                > Elver
                > Nosferatu Primogen

              • Jason Mills
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 24, 2008
                  I'm always around, even when I may not be.

                  Lorenzo de' Medici
                  Sheriff to the Domain of La Crosse

                  <Maverick.Hunter. X86@...> wrote:

                  > Assembled Kindred,
                  >
                  > Will each primogen please contact me to arrange a meeting at some
                  > point this week before next gathering.
                  >
                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > Elver
                  > Nosferatu Primogen

                • Chris Barrs
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 14, 2008
                    Would the Prmogen and other officers please contact me privately there is a matter I wish to discuss with you.

                    Cicero