Re: Website

  • omaille.lawfirm
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1 5:59 AM
      Not a problem! Just gotta get my pathetic non-beastly machine up and
      running. Heh... I'm a designer, not a programer. Mad props for
      home-grown coding though. I knew how to do it... one time. >_>...

      My computer mass i33t suxxorz.

      At least I can run photoshop... T.T...
    • mourice_lesco
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1 1:57 PM
        On the topic of the web site i can help out with Graphic design if
        need be. i have a pretty significant amount of exp in that.

        drop me a line if you want my help.

        Here's some examples of stuff I've done:
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/Mourice/evadraker-1.jpg
        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/50296945/?qo=5&q=by%3Amouri&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/51485485/?qo=3&q=by%3Amouri&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52871311/?q=by%3Amouri&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps
        http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25013457/?qo=75&q=by%3Amouri&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps

        Oh and for anyone whom doesn't know this is the guy that plays Gordon
        Lockheart

        --- In lacrosseliveaction@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel B. Karpouzian"
        <karpouzian@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys and dolls, this is the player of your friendly neighborhood
        > Seneschal (ie "The Good Cop), and I will be building the website for the
        > game. This will have no popups, ads, or anything dumb like that.
        The main
        > thing, though, is I want feedback from the game as far as what is wanted
        > from a website. I want artwork, I want pictures, I want graphic
        art... I
        > need content, otherwise the website is pretty pointless.
        >
        > Does your character have a Bio, public information you don't mind being
        > shared with the rest of the game? Have you saved all of the 'news'
        articles
        > Dean has dutifully sent out over the last X amount of time?
        >
        > Email me ideas, offers of assistance, content, pictures, etc.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > P.S. I WILL be at next game, I have missed the last two due to serious
        > medical issues.
        >
        > --
        > -Daniel B. Karpouzian
        > "Snaps X"

      • Daniel B. Karpouzian
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 16, 2007
          Did you guys still want me to build the site?  I am almost finished with some templates.

          --
          -Daniel B. Karpouzian
        • Dean Strobel
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2007
            Yes, what can we do to assist?

            Dean

            "Daniel B. Karpouzian" <karpouzian@...> wrote:
            Did you guys still want me to build the site?  I am almost finished with some templates.

            --
            -Daniel B. Karpouzian

            Dean
            "Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit."

            AKA Gordon

            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!