On elections

  • Chris Barrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27 4:33 AM

      There was some drama about elections on the council list the last few days. One of the people who was running for Gangrel Coord was believed to have a strike. As it turned out he didn’t it had been removed. As a result and because of some technical issues with the site the application deadline was extended 24 hours. As a result of this some of the ballots have changed thus why I didn’t get all the applications out. I didn’t want to have to a second time what I am starting now. I am starting over sending out the ballots and applications. The new threads will have NEW as part of the subject line. Again post any questions or comments in their original threads

      Thanks

      Chris

      YFNCR