New vote on council

  • Chris Barrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013
      Please vote on the following on our Facebook group. If you are not a
      facebooker send me your vote privately;

      Thanks
      Chris
      YFNCR

      [Proposal] Revision to R&U Bylaws 8.C

      I hereby amend the following revision to the R&U Bylaws, Section 8.C
      (to include Jacob's recommendation to remove the ambiguity of "within
      the network"):

      It presently says:
      C. Rare and Unusual characters of a chronicle in violation are not
      viable for play within the network until the chronicle has returned
      itself to a state of compliance with the Rare and Unusual bylaws.
      I propose it should be revised to say:

      C. Rare and Unusual characters which are specifically found in
      violation of R&U compliance are not viable for play until their home
      chronicle has resolved said character's conflict to a satisfactory
      state of R&U compliance and registration.

      I present this to Council as it is not the burden of an innocent
      player to be prosecuted for an ST's negligence due to another player's
      character completely unrelated to their own. We are not here to punish
      players who are playing by the rules, but to address infractions
      against the rules to those responsible.

      ~ Jenn Bahrs
      CM, KoNY