ST's needed

  • Nathen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      Hello once again from your not so friendly neighborhood St's,

      As many of you know we have been looking for people to put in applications for Storytellers and Narrators. I post this because I will be stepping down at the end of May and as players know with 4 st's its hard enough to get an ST as is, so with 3 I can imagine the frustration.

      It's been fun Storytelling for the lot of you and I would imagine I will put in an app in the future to do it again. I have my reasons and wont air them here as to why I'm stepping down.

      Nate, HST & Desk of LTRE