Game Site 6/2/11

  • Peter Van Splunder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      Hey guys,
      I know people would like to know more than a day ahead of time. But I have had some issues with family and work, so Im just getting to it right now. We plan on using Houska Park again, unless its overrun by festers; if that does occur I believe we plan on using Greenwood park behind Gunderson Lutheran. Remember free blood and will if you get there before 6:30 or in line to check in at 6:30. We would like to start game by 7:00pm/ 7:15ish.
      Sincerely,
      Your ST Crew