Status for Midwinter

  • ator1974
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Attention all in LaCrosse Domain! I am not seeing posts on this board for Midwinter Status requests, and I've only had a few requests in person. I need to know who is going so I can send their statuses!
      If you wish to expedite the service, you can use my super-secret email: ator1974@... (please put LARP in subject line).
      Please let me know what's up, and MAY THE GREAT SQUIRREL BLESS YOU WITH HIS NUT!

      -Sincerely, and with love and heartfelt happiness, IA IA FATAGN CTHULU!!
      Hugh Sinclair
      Clan Malkavian
      Harpy of LaCrosse