Fw: [owbn-cam-ooc] How to get on the Cam list!

  • Dean Strobel
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2010
      If you want on the Cam list...

      Dean

      -- Sent from my Palm Pre

      From: Kate Davidson <ktdvdsn@...>
      Date: Dec 2, 2010 10:51 AM
      Subject: [owbn-cam-ooc] How to get on the Cam list!
      To: owbn-cam-ooc@yahoogroups.com

      Hey! Everyone! Please save this in your files. If you want to get on the Cam List, this needs to come directly from your STS.

      Thanks!

      This needs to come directly from your STs:

      SUBJECT LINE OF THE EMAIL MUST CONTAIN CHARACTERS NAME

      Character's E-mail:
      Character's Name:
      Character's Clan:
      Character type, PC or NPC:
      Player's Name:
      Character's Home Chronicle & Location:
      ST Contact Information:
      Domain where the character was Acknowledged:
      Name of Prince who Acknowledged the character:
      Status effecting Merits/Flaws:

      This information must be mailed, in email, text or .doc format to the
      List Moderators, at owbn-cam-mods@....

      Thank you for your cooperation with our attempt to ease the process of
      Camarilla List Coordination.

      -Team Camarilla

    • Louis K
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010