Influence Submissions

  • dean_the_st
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

      I set up another account for influences but I'm now locked out of
      it. (Feel free to delete the user, Jason). If you've already sent
      email there please forward it to this email address. I would like to
      get those emails by Monday night so I can prepare responses, answers
      and other actions. This email address is strictly for ST issues. If
      there are outstanding issues for Gordon, please send those to
      themeltingone@... email address.

      I apologize for the inconvenience and will be putting out some
      other information soon. If you have questions, please email or call
      me.

      Dean