Game on Sept 4th

  • Zero
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 1:07 PM
      Hey everyone, game will be at Houska park. Sign in will start at 6:30 and we will have game on at 7:00. The weather is supposed to be clear, but it might be a little chilly down by the river. If anyone needs directions feel free to give me a call 563/379/1983. Otherwise I will see you all there!

      -Ange
      Lacrosse ST
    • Anthony Miills
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 9:13 AM

        Ange, can you contact the Gio coord and confirm I play a gio in La Crosse. I really do need to get on that mailing list.

      • Cushion Ride
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9 2:00 PM
          dont feel bad im not on it neither

          Tim
          Vino Giovanni

          To: lacrosseliveaction@yahoogroups.com
          From: miillsanthony@...
          Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:13:45 -0700
          Subject: [lacrosseliveaction] giostuff

          Ange, can you contact the Gio coord and confirm I play a gio in La Crosse. I really do need to get on that mailing list.

        • Anthony
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12 11:31 AM
            Cousin; If you could please contact me privately @ miillsanthony@.... My mentor has asked a small favor of me and it requires travel. I'll let you know more in private.