Game on June 5th

  • Zero
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hey everyone,

      Just a heads up that we have game this Saturday, and we're going to play at Huska Park again. We will do sign in at 6, and play till 10:30 or so, hope to see you all there.

      Directions:

      Heading toward the river, take Jackson st all the way down to Norplex Dr, follow Norplex, and take a right on Hood St, Turn right at Joseph Houska Dr, and we will be in the first shelter.

      If you need more directions feel free to give me a call. 563/379-1983

      -Ange
      Lacrosse ST