Re: [lacrosseliveaction]

  • julia fitzgibbons
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1 3:08 PM
      La Crosse misses you bunches Marsha!

      --- On Wed, 4/28/10, Trinity Awen <threeawen@...> wrote:

      From: Trinity Awen <threeawen@...>
      Subject: [lacrosseliveaction] Regents of LaCrosse & Winonia
      To: lacrosseliveaction@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 4:01 PM

      OOC:

      My character has need to reach the Regents of these two Domains, and would us the proper ritual for doing so, however, Marsha has no idea who they are, let alone how to reach them.

      Please contact me IC when you both can, thank you...
      Marsha
      p/o Trinity Awen

      "In Universal Truth and Loyalty in Eternity"
      ~Take your time, use your wisdom and become your highest vision.~

    • Trinity Awen
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2 2:05 PM
        Awww; I miss Lacrosse players too. Someday SOON I will come back.:)
        Thanks.
        Marsha