Re: [lacrosseliveaction] Game Location for May 1st

  • Nathen Harper
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2010
      Hooray!! Thanks for the update on game location ST Crew. Good to see it sorted early and goodwork on the site. Thanks for the work on getting it sorted quick enough for the would be travelers to be able to make it there.

      Again, thanks for your continued hard work st crew,

      Nate

      From: Zero <chaosriddentranquil ity@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [lacrosseliveaction ] Game Location for May 1st
      To: lacrosseliveaction@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 3:30 AM

      Hey guys,

      We are in the process of finding a game site, Big Squishy Dave is willing to sign us up at UWL but we are unsure of who Dave needs to speak to at the college in order to acomplish this. Anyone who has been involved in getting a UWL site in the past, we could use your assistance.

      Otherwise we are going to need 30$ in donations to rent ourselves Green Island Park, the site we played at last summer.

      -Ange
      Lacrosse ST