Need players for a Seane

  • antonalsomatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2010
      I need;
      Jon
      Mikal
      Cris Bars
      Chade
      Dave K
      Dean
      and
      Mr.Mills

      I just need you to show up early to game (like a half hour) to run a seane.

      If you have anymore questions just e-mail me.

      Thank you

      ~Matt
    • Mikal Olson
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2010
        Sorry Matt, no can do.  I got work and will probably be pulling a twelve hour shift at that on Saturday.  Not only that but not even sure WHEN my next day off is.  Busy busy busy, work work work.

        ~Mikal Olson