Re: Greetings...

  • spidergirluk
    Message 1 of 699 , Jun 1, 2000
      Hey Rachael! Welcome to our little club! *hands her a peach* And remember - the tights are sacred! *LOL*<br><br>Spider G -x-
    • fanatical_chick
      Message 699 of 699 , Oct 18, 2001
        Thanks! If ya'll wanna check out my site I'm
        adding new stuff as I go. And I put that part of the
        story up on there. :) It's got lotsa wierd stuff on
        there other than Labyrinth, so what you do to get to
        the Laby stuff that I have so far is go to
        www.geocities.com/fanatical_chick/labyfanfiction I'll be writing the rest of it soon, too. And I'm
        writing a new one based on a Rabbit Anthro form of Jareth
        and how that version of him became the Goblin King.
        :) Yeah, I know, that's taking Labyrinth to a whole
        new wierd, but hey, I like the idea. And there ~is~ a
        reason I came up with an Anthro form for Jareth. heh. :)
        :P Merci again! MERCIMERCIMERCIMERCI!