No activity in last 7 days
The Los Angeles Bi Task Force (LABTF) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that promotes education, advocacy, and cultural enrichment for the bisexual/fluid/pansexual communities in the Greater Los Angeles area as well as aims to develop a future bi resource center. This listserve also operates as a clearinghouse of announcements for all bi-related news and events in the LA area, including AMBI, Bi-osphere, and Long Beach Bi Chat, and other broader news affecting our community. Website: http://www.labitaskforce.org.
- Lesbians, Gays, and Bisexuals
- Mar 5, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.