*Re: [WIB-LA] Meeting on Labor & Palestine in Chicago July 23

  • Emma Rosenthal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      is anybody from l.a. going to this conference? no one from the laplsc
      (l.a. palestine labor solidarity committee) is able to go, and we really
      need to hook up with these folks. i am in phone and email contact with
      the organizers, but it would be wonderful if someone from l.a. could
      coordinate with us, and the bring back info and resources (and join us
      too!) afterwards.

      it's really important.,. especially in l.a. where the teacher's union,
      the largest aft local in the country has just elected a new leadership
      that is favorable to this work.

      emma
      818-404-5784

      p/s. please forward this to other lists in the la. area that might have
      people who are interested.