Howard Zinn: Vietnam, the Impossible Victory

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Hi. Today, April 30th marks the 30th anniversary of the Vietnam victory.
      This singular commemoration is long, but memorable for many and a
      history lesson for others. An important date and document.
      Two important dates, actually - May Day is tomorrow. So, I begin with
      information Howard Zinn would certainly relate to his great work.
      I hope you do, as well. -Ed