PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH IS COMING TO VISIT THOUSAND OAKS

  • lsmithline
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2003
      This is now confirmed information:

      PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH IS COMING TO VISIT THOUSAND OAKS
      to Proclaim His National Park Legacy Project.

      (The Secret Service is trying to keep a lid on this information.
      Spread
      the news quitely.
      Our peaceful assembly may be a surprise.)

      Please join our grassroot's movement to "PICKET FOR PEACE."
      Bush's helicopter will land in the morning at the National Park
      Services
      Visitor Center.

      TIME: 8am to 10:30am
      PLACE: Corner of Hillcrest and McCloud
      DATE: Friday August 15, 2003
      PARKING: Available at the Oaks Mall (across the street)

      DIRECTIONS: Ventura Fwy (101) to Lynn Rd exit.
      North on Lynn Rd. Turn east (right) on Hillcrest Dr.
      Left on McCloud.

      This gathering is a NON-VIOLENT PEACE ACTION to protest
      the Bush Administration's illegal and immoral policy of offensive
      warfare
      and how they deliberately misled the Congress and the American people.
      We have the RIGHT TO PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE
      on the public sidewalk, as long as we do not obstruct traffic or
      commerce.

      R.S.V.P.
      Or for more information contact Tonia
      310-455-2688
      E-mail: tyoung@...

      If you are in Topanga and wish to carpool,
      meet at the Pinetree Circle, in front of the Waterlily Cafe at 6:30am
      sharp.

      Please pass the word to all your friends who may wish to join us.
      Thank-you everyone, for your devotion to peace.--Tonia