Israel launches second Syria air strike in two days - reports RT News http://rt.]

  • scotpeden
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2013
      There ya go Cort, your Western/Israeli/Saudi Intervention to remove Assad
      no matter how it plays out for the people of the land.

      Israel has killed more Syrians over the years then Assad has, but
      apparently that doesn't figure into regime change minded people.

      Israel launches second Syria air strike in two days - reports
      RT News
      http://rt.com/news/damascus-syria-explosions-sunday-831/
      Videos and article at site about Israeli air strikes in May

      "Unconfirmed reports say at least 400 were killed."

      "We have a classical example of Israel trying to influence
      American policy in the Middle East."

      "Israel realizes that Assad won't be going unless there is
      outside intervention."

      "It was ...the military intelligence Israeli official that made
      the announcement about Syria using chemical weapons
      from the very beginning, after President Obama had said
      time and again that that was the red line."

      Cynthia McKinney:

      "I am in Syria now with former Attorney General Ramsey
      Clark, where residents enjoy free education and free healthcare.
      Visited a Damascus hospital, the Grand Mufti, a school that
      has been turned into residences for Internally Displaced
      Persons. Ended the Day with Ogarit Dandash who founded
      "Over Our Dead Bodies," a group of young people who climbed
      atop Mount Qasioun and dared U.S. bombs to target them.
      They are still there in defiant resistance to any war against
      Syria. Mount Qasioun should be the site of a peace party
      not bombing strikes."

      Israeli rockets strike Mount Qasioun (The Cave of Blood) in Syria
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQSLWH-jI04
      1 min. video

      Say No to War in Syria at:
      http://tinyurl.com/ken7vxp

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
          where's the moderator of this list?
          I don't want to unsubscribe to this list, but there's way too much of this.  If these two people want to debate each other, they should do it privately, and the list moderator should limit the contributions to ones that are interesting and of concern to list subscribers.

[...]

          __________________________________

          David Bacon, Photographs and Stories
          http://dbacon.igc.org

          __________________________________
        • scotpeden
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 18, 2013
            Cort,

            Your suppsoe to be well informed, the Golan heights is part of Syria.
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golan_Heights
            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Golan_Heights_Map.PNG

            Israel stole that in a war. Israel has constantly attacked Syria.

            And those you forward articles for, have no out rage over anyone
            attacking Syria.

            I am consistently pointing out the outrage regarding Syria from your
            sources, is only agenda driven, there is no data that includes anything
            near a whole story, your delivering cherry picked emotional packed
            reactionary stuff that one is to only agree with, not talk about.

            Do note, in the gas attack last month that Assad supposedly did, no rebels
            were killed, the gas attack hit an area completely under Assad's control,
            and the people who backed him.

            Scott