Opposition to war looking strong in the House

  • scotpeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Here Margaret Flowers and my (Kevin Zeese) latest:

      The Public Has Never Stopped a President from Going to War Before, But That
      Might Be About to Change with Syria
      Take part in a historic moment—stop a war!

      http://www.alternet.org/activism/public-has-never-stopped-president-going-war-might-be-about-change-syria

      KZ

      *@KBZeese*
      *Shift Wealth:** Economic Democracy*