Sign a Petition from Florida Congressman Alan Grayson, Which Opposes the United States Intervening in the Syrian Civil War!

  • Frank Dorrel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013

      Tell Congress: Don't Attack Syria

      Alan Grayson: A Congressman With Guts

      Sign a Petition from Florida Congressman Alan Grayson, Which Opposes the United States Intervening in the Syrian Civil War!

      www.dontattacksyria.com

      We have already delayed an attack on Syria and forced the President to ask Congress for authorization. The next step in preventing war is to get Congress to deny permission for war. Add your name to this petition and I will deliver it to your Member of Congress. Your voice matters. - Alan Grayson

      Petition: "The Administration is considering intervening in the Syrian civil war. We oppose this. There's no vital national security involved. We are not the world’s policeman, nor its judge and jury. Our own needs in America are great, and they come first. The death of civilians is always regrettable, and civil war is regrettable, but no Americans have been attacked, and no American allies have been attacked. The British Parliament understandably has voted not to join in any attack. Notably, defense contractor Raytheon's stock is up 20% in the last 60 days. It seems that nobody wants US intervention in Syria except the military-industrial complex. I oppose US military intervention in Syria. Join me."