War in Syria: Evidence? from Jon Rappoport's blog

  • Arhata Osho
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2013
      •I didn't see the evidence in Viet Nam. I declined to go.
      •I didn't see the evidence in Iraq. It was been proven non existent.
      •I didn't see the evidence in Afghanistan through the increasing giant poppy fields that it was 'they' who created the horrible 9-11.
      •I don't see the evidence in Syria's internal war that justifies our selective use of 'billions of dollars' to send a message to Assad.
      •There are enough problems now and coming up in the world where I DO SEE A PROBLEM that needs our concerted effort of every US citizen!
      Jon had written a very articulate viewpoint here: