corrected driving inst. to June 2 antiwar arrestees defense committee

  • lafsprw6@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Los Angeles, California

      Defense Committee for the Right to Protest War

      Monday, June 2, 7:30 p.m.

      Defense Committee Meeting

      Join antiwar activists as they plan to defend themselves in court after being
      arrested in March antiwar protests. Defendants pleading not guilty to
      charges filed by the Los Angeles Police Department invite everyone who wants to
      defend the First Amendment and protect our rights to protest to attend this
      important planning meeting.

      Home of Jeffrey Kahle
      693 Santa Clara Avenue
      Venice, CA 90291

      From the 10 Fwy go south on Lincoln Blvd for maybe 2-3 miles until you hit
      California Ave. Go Right or west on California past Oakwood Rec Center. Look
      for the 2nd House on the right. (blue/grey stucco) My house is behind this
      house. Walk down driveway to gate.

      From Venice Blvd and Lincoln head north 1/4 mile to California. Head west
      (left) and follow directions above.

      693 Santa Clara Ave.
      Venice, 90291

      For more information call Bona at 310-529-8316 or Jeff at 310-581-6853