Re: [LAAMN] Method in Assad's madness?

  • scotpeden
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 23, 2013
      Cort,

      Why must you rephrase in some odd manner, what I said, and attack me for
      that in a straw man argument? "...that it is all about the oil..."
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

      It's not becoming, much less attractive to use a Strawman argument against
      someone whose pointing out there are more things to look at then the
      instant news of the Western Media and Western back terrorists posing as
      revolutionaries in Syria, as facts, when the news articles themselves say,
      nothing has been verified, while the subject line states for certain it is
      Assad.

      What you've said here in your reply is that Oil and water lines are of no
      interest to the West after I said it is of interest? Why then is the West
      intent on over throwing Assad?

      Please search PNAC Syria. Cheney Syria, Rumsfeld Syria.

      Syrian Girl Warns of Chemical
      Weapons False Flag Months Ago

      <http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/geopolitics/syrian-girl-warns-of-chemicalweapons-false-flag-months-ago.html#sthash.5TnikFRl.dpuf>

      From your posts on Syria and replies to me, your very much a supporter of
      the Western backed Terrorists posing as revolutionaries, with your push
      that only Assad is the bad guy, no one else could have done this, no one
      else has anything to profit. At least that's the impressing your giving,
      ignoring opportunities to even have common ground about Syria.

      Does this mean your definitely not willing to discuss any of the other
      influences I've brought up?

      That it must be Assad, and in no way can these gas attacks be coming from
      US backed forces, no matter how many articles have shown that after the
      Western Media has had the Emotional Headlines, we find out the gas attacks
      came form Foreign Fighter held areas INTO the popular revolutionaries
      homes, and then those same Foreign interest forces send instant media
      alerts out claiming it is Assad, and that Assad won't let the UN into
      areas, without mentioning he has no control over those areas, it's the
      foreign terrorists that have that control?

      Why why why such the heavy defense of, it can't possibly be US backed forces?

      The impression I'm getting from your replies is you want anything but
      communication about this area, all attention must only be upon Assad and
      only use sources that show him as the sole bad guy, the only one possible
      to have done this, the only one to gain, when it possibly nuts to think
      he'd let UN Inspectors in, then fire gas attacks into an area close to
      where they are.

      True, the Western Media, and the Western backed Terrorists posing as
      revolutionaries in Syria, don't mention these other facts, lying by
      omission tells the story they want others to view as truth.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013
        Scott, you believe you want but your scenario is all wrong, the
        Imperialists ( of all shades and sub imperialists) were quite happy to deal
        with the regime and still are in some cases and oil has nothing to do with
        it. But the Syrian revolution started over 2 years ago when 13 children
        painted on the walls of Dara," the people want the fall of the regime" as
        part of the Arab Springs uprising .They were arrested, tortured and some
        assassinated. In many towns people came on in rallies against it. They were
        attacked by Assad forces and many were repressed and arrested. Now if you
        want make up stories you can but your facts are mostly wrong. What started
        out as a revolution has become a war within many wars with many actors.

      • scotpeden
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 24, 2013
          Cort,

          We certainly agree on what started the war within Syria. This is the first
          instance you've brought that up, and I've mentioned them as the Popular
          Revolution several times.

          We've been talking about who is doing the gassing attacks, I pointed out
          that foreigners profit from pinning this on Assad. Lets get back to that
          subject instead of going all over the place.

          What you keep putting out and I keep trying to get you to look at other
          information and facts is that Syria is on the short list of the
          PNAC/USA/Saudi Arabia for removing the present leadership. It's been on
          the short list before the Popular revolution started.

          We both agree the popular revolution is a peoples revolution.

          Do you agree that there are US/CIA Funded al Qaeda in Syria?

          Do you agree that the House of Saud has it's own militants in Syria?

          Your aware of the reports that Israel has it's own contingent working form
          them in Syria?

          Your aware that the popular revolution, the one where the people of Syria
          works with NONE of them?

          But, when the Corporate media, and the US backed terrorists in Syria claim
          that Assad uses gas, without any proof what so ever other then reports
          from the Western or Saud backed terrorists, your one of many carrying the
          message it has to be Assad, and will not look at the past UN inspections
          whose on the ground people, interviewing those who were gassed (whom all
          are of the popular revolution) have stated the gas shelling came from the
          area of the foreign fighters, not from Assads forces.

          I've even sent a link where al Jahzeera (sp) had the images of the
          massacre posted on their web site BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

          I've sent link of people who before the very first gas attack, said they
          saw foreign fighters with US made gas masks, Assad only uses Russian
          Products.

          No one is painting Assad as a good guy in any manner, but doing damage
          control for the Western terrorists who got there after it was certain the
          Popular Revolution couldn't overthrow Assad, doesn't help.

          We've had enough WMD false flag items to get us into wars.

          Obama states using gas will be over the line and he'll interfere! SO we
          get gas attacks.

          Assad lets UN inspectors in, and we get gas attacks in the area close to
          the UN Inspectors. Come on, if you know that data, that doesn't make you
          think to look for more data?

          Hitler and Goebbels were incompetents with their State Run Propaganda, the
          US system was already well advanced of theirs in 1938, and sure hasn't
          stopped.

          Instant reports to western media of gas attacks are not going to come from
          an area that US media IGNORES, which is the Popular Revolution, and then
          gets world wide front page headlines.

          'I'm sure your as aware as I am, anything on the front headlines are there
          to emotionally control what your decisions will be.

          Will you now applaud US intervention, something that will probably makes
          the 3 days of shelling the civilian section of Beirut loo like a warm up
          practice?

          It's certainly making the start of WW III look acceptable...........

          Scott