Go Away, Ralph Nader

  • bigraccoon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      Go Away, Ralph Nader

      http://www.salon.com/2013/07/29/go_away_ralph_nader/?source=newsletter

    • scotpeden
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
        Corporate Democratic Party BULLSHIT. AGAIN, STILL!!!

        Why do we have to deal with Democratic Corporate Party Line salesmen and
        Political salesperson on this of all groups?

        Lets take the first couple of sentences. Nader gave us seat belts and GWB?
        No.. he gave us car safety, but not GWB.

        Al Gore gave us GWB. In Florida more Democrats voted for GWB then the
        total votes Nader got from all areas, and only a small percentage of his
        votes were registered Dems, most of those people wouldn't have voted for
        either of the Corporate Medias only viable Corporate War Monger's. Why?
        Caue Al Gore said openly what he'd do to Medi cal and care and how he
        supported raising the seniors cost to Big Pharma and how he was going to
        close down a lot of VA hospitals, he openly said, exactly what GWB DID.

        GO AWAY Corporate Democratic Party supporters of Corporate America Welfare.
        PDA of America BigRaccoon
        Mike Hersh, Communications Coordinator
        http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Michael-Hersh/925825569

        http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikehersh