*Song for Saturday - Arcade Fire - with Cyndi Lauper - Sprawl II*

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2013
      Arcade Fire with Cyndi Lauper - Sprawl II | New Orleans Jazz Festival 2011

      *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkwSf1YjEqs*

      *
      *
      *They heard me singing and they told me to stop
      Quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock

      These days my life I feel it has no purpose
      But late at night the feelings swim to the surface

      'Cause on the surface the city lights shine
      They're calling at me, come and find your kind

      Sometimes I wonder if the world's so small
      That we can never get away from the sprawl

      Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise
      Like mountains beyond mountains
      And there's no end in sight
      I need the darkness, someone please cut the lights

      We rode our bikes to the nearest park
      Sat under the swings and kissed in the dark

      You shield my eyes from the police lights
      We run away, but we don't know why

      The black river, your city lights shine
      They're screaming at us, "We don't need your kind"

      Sometimes I wonder if the world's so small
      That we can never get away from the sprawl

      Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise
      Like mountains beyond mountains
      And there's no end in sight
      I need the darkness, someone please cut the lights

      They heard me singing and they told me to stop
      Quit these pretentious things and just punch the clock
      Sometimes I wonder if the world's so small
      Can we ever get away from the sprawl?

      Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise
      Like mountains beyond mountains
      And there's no end in sight
      I need the darkness, someone please cut the lights
      I need the darkness, someone please cut the lights*
      *
      *
      *
      *
      Arcade Fire<https://www.youtube.com/artist/arcade-fire?feature=watch_video_title>
      -
      Wake Up | Reading Festival 2010 | Part 16 of 16

      *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OmMPaLmxKg*

      Arcade Fire<https://www.youtube.com/artist/arcade-fire?feature=watch_video_title>
      -
      Power Out + Rebellion (Lies) | Reading Festival 2010

      *https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngLBNrw3S-I*<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngLBNrw3S-I>