Rally to Protest Koch Hate in LA Tomorrow!

  • bigraccoon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Rally to Protest Koch Hate in LA Tomorrow!
      Sisters and Brothers:

      Tomorrow is our day to tell the Koch Brothers that we don't want their hate in LA.

      It is unacceptable that the owners of the Tribune Co., who also manage billions of dollars of public employee pension funds, would even consider selling the LA Times to right wing extremists like the Koch brothers.

      Please e-mail us at news@... and let us know you're coming. Better yet, tell us how many people are coming with you!

      -- Maria Elena Durazo

      Download printable flyer.