Organized Violence

  • scotpeden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2013
      Organized Violence, never determines who is right, only who is best at
      being violent. Scott

      Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an
      inescapable network of mutuality. ... Whatever affects one directly,
      affects all indirectly." - Martin Luther King - "Letter from a Birmingham
      Jail,"

      "The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or
      religion, but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence.
      Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do." - Samuel P.
      Huntington