Fw: Tell the President: No chained CPI benefit cut

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 3:09 PM
      Romi,
      I just received this important petition from Robert Reich, former U.S. Secretary of Labor. He's concerned at the growing signs that President Obama will include a Social Security cut called the chained CPI in his budget. Please take a moment to add your voice to this critical effort.
      Thanks,
      Michael Phelan
      Social Security Works