THE CRY OF HABIBI: a nother victim of this savage capitalism…

  • Angostura1819@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2013
      I usually send to the lists emails that include politics, and/or similar issues but this time I am sending an email with a painful message of my Habibi whose health is under threat because this savage capitalism don’t know what is compassion with an animal who needs imminent medical attention unless you pay those corporate business vets thousands of $$$$$ such as what happened to my Habibi. The rest of the history is here with him:

      My name is Habibi, and I would like to share mystory with you: about four years ago when I was just a kitten I wasrescued from the Shelter along with my sister Yayuni. Since then, I alongwith my sister have been enjoying the sweetest & warmest life a baby catcan have under the care of my adoptive parent. However, all of a sudden my life was turnedupside-down on Wednesday March 28, 2013 when I tried to pee and I justcouldn’t. In the middle of the night under an excruciating pain I had to berushed to the Animal Emergency Center adjacent to my Doctor’s office the “Studio CityAnimal Hospital”.

      At the Emergency room the cost to save my lifeup front was $ 1,320, 00 with no other choice but to write a check to themusing this month’s apartment rent money which my adoptive mom is struggling to recoup.I was kept in the hospital until Saturday March 30, 2013 with a remainingbalance due of $1,344.93 that was paid with what was left on the credit card.

      Due to the "Urine Crystals" thatis causing the obstruction of my urethra I'm still straining to pee and Ipray to God that with all the medication and treatment I am receiving forseven days the crystals will be diluted and I will avoid a surgery called “cystotomy" , meaning an opening of the bladder. Doctors say that this surgery would costaround $5,000.00.

      Please help me enjoy life where I can climb again my cat-tree, playwith my little sister Yayuni, and get hugs and kisses from all my familywho love me so much but don’t have the financial means to treat my condition called“Urethral Obstruction”. You may see more about my urinary condition at: http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=1+2142&aid=2729

      I need your prayers and your financial supportto be able to pay all my medical veterinary costs incurred past andpresent. Donations can be sent to me atmy PayPal email address: "pigeons_street@...". Once the medical expenses are paid; any fund left will be kept by thehospital as a credit for my follow up treatments.

      People are welcome to check all mymedical expenses I went through between these two hospitals: (1) Animal Emergency Center @(818) 539 1174 and (2) Studio City Animal Hospital @ (818) 769-1338. Our contact # is: (818) 908-8042

      Million thanks in advance foryour help and God bless you: Habibi