District 9 Debate! Tues, Feb. 26th at 6PM

  • Ron Gochez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      I hope you can join us tomorrow night at 5:30 PM at the All People's
      Christian Center for the second debate between all of the candidates
      vying for the LA City Council seat for the 9th District! Please RSVP as
      soon as possible to make sure that you get a reserved seat. Thanks and
      see you there tomorrow night!

      Ron Gochez
      Social Justice Educator/Community Organize
      Candidate, LA City Council, District 9

      www.rongochez.org
      www.uniondelbarrio.org