President Hugo Chávez back in Venezuela

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013
      President Hugo Chávez back in Venezuela"We have come back to the Venezuelan
      homeland. Thank God! Thank beloved people! We will continue treatment
      here!" wrote the Venezuelan Head of State early in the morning of Monday,
      February 18 on his twitter account @chavezcandanga

      Credit: Archive
      Credit: Aporrea.org
      Caracas, February 18 - The President Hugo Chavez returned to Venezuela
      Monday after completing the first stage of recovery in Havana, Cuba, where
      he underwent surgery on 11 December. "We have come back to the Venezuelan
      homeland. Thank God! Thank beloved people! continue treatment here!, wrote
      the head of state, this morning on his twitter account @ chavezcandanga. In
      two subsequent messages, Chavez announced that Caracas will continue his
      treatment and also sent gratitude to the Cuban people, President Raul
      Castro and the revolutionary leader Fidel Castro. Thanks to Fidel, Raul and
      all Cuba! Venezuela With so much love!. "I still cling to Christ and trust
      in my doctors and nurses . Ever onward to victory! We will live and win! ".
      http://www.ustream.tv/channel/chopite

      Video Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/ActualidadRT?feature=watch