Fwd: Non-native men gang rape native women Thunder Bay, ON.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2013
      Bob, A Seneca friend, sent this to me.

      It's my understanding that about eighty percent of rapes of native women on reservations are by non-native men, and Bob is right:  it is an on-going problem.  Please sign the petition: it's really not much to ask!

      Thanks,
      Romi

      ________________________________
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:46:31 -0800
      From: Native Women Campaigning... via Causes <no-reply@...>
      To: 1bigtree@...

      A new petition from the cause
      Native Women Campaigning for Human Rights in North America

      Non-native men gang rape native women Thunder Bay, ON.
      Posted by Sharon Lewis (cause founder)
      Add your voice
      Sign the Petition
      Gang rapes of native women in Canada should not be tolerated.
      Want to get involved? See this petition on Causes