Cops Shoot Man at Store

  • John A Imani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2013
      Half a block from my pad. Photo of pig stu they set up is attached. Scene
      of shooting was Advance Food Market corner of Ridgely and Adams (between La
      Brea and Fairfax).

      Initially neighbors told me someone had been stabbed. Then word was a man
      with a knife (and a small boy 5-6) was struggling with a cop and another
      pig fired. Then it is said that the cop who was fighting w the man pulled
      his gun and shot him two more times. On tv word is that the man is in
      critical condition and the boy is in the hands of the cops.

      JAI RAC-LA

      Also confrontation w cops audio as they tried to prevent me from getting
      home after my morning walk. Dude was about to put his hands on me.