Resource Graphic On Tax Evasion

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2013
      Resource Graphic On Tax Evasion

      Hi, all. It's Sunday, often begun by reading Doonesbury deal with the world
      and Peanuts, with kids world.
      Here's a Doonesbury topic, with brilliant graphics and not fictionalized.
      Check it out, you'll appreciate it.
      Ed

      The link to the infographic:
      <http://www.mastersdegreeonline.org/masters-of-tax-evasion/>
      http://www.mastersdegreeonline.org/masters-of-tax-evasion/

      From: Ed Pearl
      I just now quickly scanned it and think it's great. Yes, I'll use it. It's
      not only rarely mentioned, but important
      and attractively presented, It's just my meat, so to speak. Can you slightly
      enlarge your own creds; what Univ.
      or college, anything else you wish. If you can get it to me today, put it on
      top of the graphics and send it out
      tomorrow morning. Sunday is perfect for Doonesbury and other graphics. This
      will be a hit. Oh,yeah, where
      can people get in touch with you.

      Warmest wishes to you.
      ed