Re: [change-links] John Johnson Update - Good News!

  • Angostura1819@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2013
      What a joyous news to learn about John's recovering after he gone through such hard heart surgery. Actually, I saw him on Monday, Jan. 7, two hours after his 5-hours surgery with all that gear looking like a spaceman and I felt very bad to see his life pending of so many medical devices. I wrote for him a greeting note on the board next to his bed and hope that the nurse has read it to him. John: I have been praying for you all the time, and I also commended you to a group of prayers in Houston whom trough a rosary are veneering today Wednesday the virgin "Our Lady of Fatima" who eventually the virgin Fatima if being hosted at my sister's house.

      Warmest regards: Oly Mogollon