Re: [LAAMN] Change-Links Editor John Johnson is in ICU at Valley Presbyterian Hospital in Van Nuys ~ Phone Number: 818-782-6600 ~ He is Scheduled to Undergo Open Heart Surgery Monday Morning at 8:30 AM

  • Angostura1819@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi all: I am really very impressed to find John with such positive spirit I just spoke with him over the phone. I told him that I will visit him tomorrow Monday Jan .7 before his surgery which he said could be between noon and 5:00 P.M. Of course it is important that John's comrades be around him at this moment when he need of our entire support and encouragement. John has been a wonderful companhero to all people's struggles and liberation. I am very grateful of the calendar notes he published in Change Links for the "Late Amnesty Movement in Action" when we the immigrants were fighting for justice which was finally achieved. Also, the calendar event notes posted in the paper about the Venezuelan revolution. God bless John and get him soon through recovery. Oly Mogollon (Venezuelan immigrant)