Two Mass Shootings Connected to Libor Scandal

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      A friend sent me links to two websites which pose an incredible "conspiracy theory": that the fathers of BOTH Adam Lanza and James Holmes were set to testify in the LIBOR scandal.

      http://intellectualodditiesnetwork.com/showthread.php?tid=16474
      http://marysbeagooddogblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-transformation-of-james-holmes-pt-2.html
      I tried to check it out.  The story about Peter Lanza is appearing all over the net on sites like Ron Paul Forum and Godlike Productions and Tea Party Org.ning.com.

      The story about Robert Holmes is also all over the net, and appears on Democratic Underground, among others.

      On the other hand, there are THESE stories, debunking the conspiracy theory:
      http://occupycorporatism.com/no-viable-connection-between-peter-lanza-us-senate-libor-hearings/
      http://www.naturalnews.com/036703_James_Holmes_photos_identity.html

      You will have to decide for yourself what the truth is.  Right now, I think it's hard to tell.  It's not like there is anybody on any of the sites I have read so far who is really qualified to judge on anything relevant to this theory.  I generally find Natural News and Democratic Underground to be believable, but they have no experts writing on this one as of yet.

      In the meantime, I'll keep looking, and if you find out anything about this, please let me know and I'll pass it on. Thanks!

      Best,
      Hajja Romi