RE: This New Year is more properly written as: "5777"

  • -Jim DeMaegt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Cool Michael.

      So in the year 5813 we just might have some people with
      birthdays on 13/13/13. But how do we figure out if that year has a "leap
      month"?? I think I will try to research that. And please stay around until
      at least that date Michael so we can celebrate the date with those whose
      birthdate occurs on that date. (I would be 106 on that date.)

      So are we all going to start a campaign to change the Santa
      Monica Euclid street back to 13th street?