Re: This New Year is more properly written as: "2013"

  • -Jim DeMaegt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
      And/or we could petition both Santa Monica and Los Angeles to change
      the name of 13th Street back to 13th and celebrate 13 as the new lucky
      number and 2013 as a Lucky year.
      And my wife's birthday this year (well now last year) was 12/12/12.
      Soooooo will anyone's birthday this year be 13/13/13 ????? (And yes
      that would mean an extra month in the year but heck the more months in a
      year the better as far as I am concerned.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013
        Yes, petition that the 13th be a lucky day.

        Let's hear those who are superstitious fight that one.

        Scott