MICHAEL BENNER, LONGTIME PERSONAL AWARENESS RADIO HOST TO BE FEATURED SPEAKER AT ACTIVIST SUPPORT CIRCLE 8th ANNIVERSARY FORUM ON FEB. 27

  • Jerry Rubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Please help publicize this special event to others. Thank you!

      ACTIVIST & MEDIA ADVISORY

      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
      Contact: Jerry Rubin
      310-399-1000
      JerryPeaceActivistRubin@...
      ActivistSupportCircle.org

      Michael Benner, Longtime Personal Awareness Radio Host and Activist, to be Featured Guest Speaker at Activist Support Circle 8th Anniversary Public Gathering on February 27

      Date: Wednesday, February 27, 2013

      Time: 6:30PM- Doors open; refreshments 7:00PM- Program starts

      Location: Friends Meeting Hall
      1440 Harvard Street, Santa Monica 90404

      No charge. Free on-site parking.

      The Activist Support Circle is a free ongoing open support group for progressive activists that has been holding free monthly public gatherings since February, 2005 to help guard against activist burnout and promote personal and political activist awareness.

      Michael Benner was our featured guest activist speaker at our February 23, 2005 very first Activist Support Circle gathering. We are again honored to have him speak at our 8th anniversary forum.
      You can visit his website at: www.TheAgelessWisdom.com

      For further information:
      Visit: ActivistSupportCircle.org
      Call: 310-399-1000 (Att. Jerry Rubin)