Re: First Trio "Married" in The Netherlands

  • -Jim DeMaegt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
      Oh we would Absolutely HAVE TO HAVE TOTAL GENDER EQUALITY.
      Sooooooo one woman could marry many men and/or several women could marry
      several men etc/ etc. - anyway that anyone wants. But also it would be
      called "civil union" rather than "marriage".

      But on the other hand why have any government benefits (tax
      benefits etc) for any form of "marriage" OR any form of "civil union"??
      Aren't government benefits for any forms of marriage and/or for civil unions
      a form of discrimination against single people??? Why does the government
      favor any version or life style over another???

      BUT if there IS to be government benefits for either marriage
      or civil unions then I want the ability to marry or form a civil union with
      my dog. I love my dog and my dog loves me and we are bound together for life
      - Now isn't that a true romantic form of both marriage and civil union?
      Sooooooo will someone preside over my marriage And civil union with my dog??

      I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU MAN (and/or WOMAN) AND DOG!