How to be a True Christian

  • -Jim DeMaegt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2012
      Merry Christmas to all on this listserv.

      And remember: to be a true Christian a person has to devote
      their lives to Upsetting the Money Tables.

      So a True Christmas Celebration would be demonstrating at a
      major bank and/or fighting foreclosures etc., etc. etc. on Christmas Day.

      So I hope to see everyone who is a Christian out on the
      streets "Upsetting the Money Tables" on December 25 (and on other days as
      well).

      (And maybe we should also hold demonstrations at all the
      Christian Churches - during their Christmas services - and tell them that if
      they are not out on the streets on Christmas that they are not True
      Christians and that they are going to Hell!)

      So should we make a list of many Churches and the times of
      their Christmas services so we call all meet up and condemn all those
      attending the service (and not out upsetting the money tables) to Hell?