Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      Sandy Hook massacre: Official story spins out of control
      by Niall Bradley <http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/bradley/>

      *The massacre of 20 children and 7 adults at the Sandy Hook elementary
      school last Friday was one more in a long line of atrocious mass murders
      committed in the USA. By now, five days later, an official version of
      events has more or less solidified to explain the chain of events. The
      familiar ‘lone gunman’ narrative has once more stoked the hot-button
      of gun control and left the general population as clueless as ever as to
      why people suddenly ‘go postal’ and target the most vulnerable members of

      On closer inspection, however, there is clearly more to many of these mass
      shootings than meets the eye. Very often the earliest reports present
      information that directly contradicts key foundations of the final
      ‘official’ analysis of events. Granted, confusion is natural when a story
      breaks, but some of the initial reports conflict so completely with the
      lone gunman narrative that I’m going to compile them here and then try to
      put this tragedy in a more objective context. In his speech at the Sandy
      Hook Interfaith Prayer Vigil in Newtown, Connecticut on Sunday night,
      President Obama quoted the following biblical passage:

      “So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what
      is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”

      *~ 2 Corinthians 4:18*

      The traumatised Newtown community deserves the facts without the spin.
      Everyone touched by this brutal event deserves to know what really
      happened, so let’s fix our eyes on what remains unseen…

      A 20-year-old ‘tech geek’ named Adam Lanza is supposed to have snapped
      early last Friday, December 14th, shot dead his mother Nancy Lanza, loaded
      her car up with her guns and ammo, then driven it across town to his former
      school, the Sandy Hook Elementary School, shot dead 27 people in two
      classrooms and an adjoining hallway, then turned one of his guns on himself.

      That’s how most will now remember the shooting, but is that actually what

      All the child victims were first-graders between the ages of 6 and 7. If
      there’s any saving grace to be found in this event, it’s that it was all
      over within minutes. Police were reportedly on the scene
      according to Connecticut State Police Commander, Lt. Vance and by then the
      shooting had ended. Listed among the slain school teachers and
      administrative staff was the school principal, 47-year-old Dawn Hochsprung.
      Right here we encounter our first problem:

      The Newtown
      December 14, 2012

      Sandy Hook School Principal Dawn Hochsprung told *The Bee* that a masked
      man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting multiple shots –
      more than she could count – that went “on and on.”

      © The Newtown Bee

      How could the principal have survived to give this statement to local press
      describing what happened … *if she was one of the first to be killed?*
      Incidentally, *The Newtown Bee*‘s article was taken down on Monday
      December 17th. Of course, a plausible explanation is that a reporter
      mistook another teacher for the principal.

      We were initially told that two handguns – a Glock and a Sig Sauer – were
      found next to the body of the dead shooter, while a third weapon, a
      .223-caliber rifle was also recovered “in the trunk of a car” later,
      in the
      school’s parking lot. All of the weapons were allegedly legally bought and
      registered in Nancy Lanza’s name. The car was later identified as a black
      Honda, also registered in her name. More weapons have since been introduced
      to the story but we’ll get back to those later on.

      Besides anonymous ‘law enforcement officials’ telling the media that Adam
      Lanza was a former pupil at the school, they also said his mother was
      currently a teacher
      that she was found among the dead and that her son had specifically sought
      out her classroom first. But when it emerged that teaching staff at the
      school hadnever heard of a Nancy
      it was suggested that she was a substitute teacher whose name therefore
      mightn’t appear on staff lists.

      But this claim too has disappeared down the memory hole because it’s now
      known that *Nancy had no connection with the school*. Adam Lanza was in
      fact home-schooled. Nancy Lanza has since been painted as a “survivalist”
      who loved firearms, taught her sons how to shoot and was “stockpiling”
      because she was “worried about economic collapse.”

      Daily Mail,
      *December 16, 2012*

      Last night it also emerged Nancy was a member of the Doomsday Preppers
      movement, which believes people should prepare for end of the world.

      Her former sister-in-law Marsha said she had turned her home ‘into a
      fortress’. She added: ‘Nancy had a survivalist philosophy which is why
      was stockpiling guns. She had them for defense.

      ‘She was stockpiling food. She grew up on a farm in New Hampshire. She was
      skilled with guns. We talked about preppers and preparing for the economy

      It’s not difficult to see that their efforts to insinuate that Nancy Lanza
      was somehow responsible for this massacre by being an irresponsible mother
      also serve to rile the large contingent of gun owners in the country,
      particularly the far-right who see a conspiracy on the government’s part to
      “take back our guns.” More on that later, but for now I just want to note
      that all of the Lanza family members seemed to live more or less normal
      middle-class lives. Yes, the parents were divorced, but it was apparently
      both put their own needs second to those of their children (and anyway,
      divorce in the US these days is decidedly ‘normal middle class’).

      Despite “family
      claiming that he was a “deeply disturbed kid”, Adam Lanza, like so many
      other alleged ‘lone(r) gunmen’ before him, does not fit the profile of a
      mass-murdering maniac. His 24-year-old brother, Ryan Lanza, said he hadn’t
      seen his brother since
      This fact brings into question Ryan’s claim that his younger brother may
      have had his identity card on his person at the school shooting. Although
      perhaps the question that needs to be asked here is, why would a person
      bother to carry identification with them after going to the trouble of
      dressing up in a bullet-proof vest, mask and black camouflage gear and
      going on a killing spree …

      The live emergency services audio feed from the scene reveals some
      interesting observations from first responders that have been completely
      overlooked by the mainstream media. Note that the unedited
      version<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETkrxfYoQtc> lasts
      over two hours, so the abridged
      version<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9klblvRFzaI> I’m
      going to quote from has a compressed sequence of events that are not in
      real time. In this abridged version, we hear at 1.38′ a report that gunfire
      is still being heard, *even though the shooting was supposed to have ended
      by the time police arrived*. The next report at 2.35′ says that the
      shooting has stopped and the school is “in lockdown”. At 3.23′, the
      relay a teacher’s report that she saw *“two shadows running past the
      This is followed by another officer on the scene who says, *“Yeh, we got
      ‘em, they’re coming at me! *… [inaudible] … *coming up the
      driveway real
      slowly!”* That same officer at 5.40′ says he has them *“proned
      out”*, which
      presumably means he has apprehended them and they are laid out on the
      ground, before another officer comes on to say, *“be aware that we do have
      a second*[inaudible] …”

      Later on, at 19.10′, an officer who sounds out of breath, like he’s just
      given chase, reports what I think sounds like “these guys” followed
      certainly by *“multiple weapons, including long rifles and shotgun”*. If
      these were found so early on, why were they not included in the initial
      press reports which stated that three firearms had been found – the above
      mentioned Glock, Sig Sauer and Bushmaster AR-15 rifle? Further conflicting,
      and possibly planted evidence was thrown into the mix by ‘law enforcement
      officials’ when they published video
      footage<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrxSgkqJQc> of
      a long weapon being retrieved from the trunk of a car. Look closely and
      you’ll see that it’s a shotgun, not a rifle. In addition, this
      was made late in the day (it’s dark outside), while the Bushmaster rifle
      was first reported found “in the trunk of a car” much earlier in the day.
      This would logically suggest that the rifle and shotgun were found in the
      trunks of two different cars.

      Besides the above two suspects “proned out” in front of the school,
      suspected gunman was apprehended after he gave chase, this time in the
      woods next to the school:

      YouTube - Veterans Today - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMH3NQ2YXxI>

      The police are clearly chasing someone whom they appear to apprehend in the
      middle of the woods next to the school, a fact confirmed by several

      YouTube - Veterans Today - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovspEgeMXb4>

      This fleeing suspect, wearing camouflage gear, a bulletproof vest and armed
      with four
      , *has since disappeared from media coverage. Who was this person and how
      did he know what “it” was when he protested that “I didn’t do it”?*

      Perhaps most astonishingly,* this suspect arrested in the woods was named
      in an Associated Press report as 24-year-old Ryan Lanza.* The original
      report has long since vanished of course, but you can see it
      This was despite the fact that Ryan had already been named as the deceased
      suspect inside the school, lying next to two handguns.

      Ryan Lanza was actually at work in Hoboken, New Jersey, that morning when
      his name and photo began circulating in the media. And so, for most of
      Friday, the ‘lone shooter’ was erroneously reported as “Ryan Lanza,
      confirmed dead.” At the same time, we were being told that Ryan’s
      girlfriend and a room-mate were reported missing, also from Hoboken, New

      So this isn’t just a case of mistaken identity, as later claimed when it
      was suggested that Adam had a piece of identification belonging to his
      brother on his person. Not one, but *BOTH Lanza brothers were being placed
      by ‘law enforcement officials’ at the scene of the
      .* It could be that Ryan’s quick reflexes to leave his workplace to get on
      a bus to go back to his apartment while protesting innocence via his
      Facebook page may have saved his life.

      Now remember, all of this confusion somehow resulted from a single guy
      going into a school and shooting children and teachers and then shooting
      himself, all within three to five minutes. Surely it should have been
      fairly easy to rapidly and concretely identify the details of such a crime
      and a rough layout of the scene?

      What it’s starting to look like is that the Lanzas were framed for this
      mass shooting in advance. Long before any suspects were named, and even as
      we were being told that Nancy Lanza was among the dead at the school, we
      were told that police were investigating a murder in … Hoboken, New Jersey,
      where a body had been found at the home of … Ryan Lanza! An older
      version of events had RYAN, not Adam, travelling to Hoboken that morning to
      murder his *father *before going to the school in Newtown, Connecticut.
      Other variants had Ryan OR Adam going to both their divorced parents’
      killing them before going to the school.

      The narrative has now settled on the younger brother killing his mother in
      Newtown then going to the school. So what about the rest of it? Do we just
      put it down to ‘keen’ journalism that was having a field day last
      Friday as
      media outlets sought to bring us the latest ‘breaking news’? Confusion
      ‘Chinese whispers’ undoubtedly play a part in the early stages of
      media events, but I think back to those news anchors reading scripts about
      Osama Bin Laden within minutes of the first plane being hit on 9/11 and I
      think, ‘Wait a minute!’ All these misleading reports had to have been
      issued by someone or some people “confirming” to Associated Press and
      media outlets that the Ryans’s father had been murdered [he wasn't even
      aware that the shooting at the school had taken place until journalists
      turned up on his doorstep], or that Ryan’s girlfriend had gone missing from
      Hoboken, or that either Ryan or Adam were pulled out of the adjacent woods
      in handcuffs yelling “I DIDN’T DO IT” to assembled parents. *These
      just ‘little details’ that can be confused for other details, these are
      detailed narratives.* So how, or why, would any member of the press come up
      with such details? *They strike me as a set of alternative scenarios that
      might have found their way into the official narrative had facts on the
      ground turned out differently.*

      Watch this snippet of State Police Lt. Paul Vance at the press conference
      he gave the day after the shootings. His answer is as bizarre as it is
      revealing. When asked whether Nancy Lanza had any connection with the
      school, he replied defensively about something that is both unrelated and
      arguably the most significant fact that completely undermines the official
      narrative: the arrest of a second gunman in the woods:

      YouTube - Veterans Today - <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qid9sE51d1k>

      Most of the initial mainstream media reports have since been rewritten to
      fit ‘new’ facts proclaimed by ‘law enforcement officials’.
      Here’s an
      example from *Business Insider*. The following excerpts are the opening
      paragraphs from the ‘same’ article, one earlier original
      followed by the later revised

      The massacre [...] was reportedly perpetrated with a .233 caliber rifle, a
      Glock pistol and a Sig Sauer pistol.

      *The Bushmaster rifle was found in the trunk of the shooter’s car*. The Sig
      Sauer and Glock pistols were the only weapons used in the shooting,
      according to CBS. Now the question is what kind of magazine would allow a
      shooter to fire “100″ rounds in such a short period.

      Indeed, I was wondering the same thing. *How could two pistols do so much
      damage?* The report was updated as follows:

      The massacre in Connecticut that’s taken the lives of at least 26 people
      was reportedly perpetrated with a .223 caliber rifle, a Glock pistol and a
      Sig Sauer pistol, according to

      The shooter was using one Sig Sauer and one Glock pistol, according to
      Later details emerged that the primary weapon was the Bushmaster
      “assault-style” rifle.

      Altogether, though, *it doesn’t matter what type of weapon the shooter
      The bottom line is that it was likely a magazine fed, semi-automatic, with
      enough rounds to shoot “100 shots” in a matter of minutes,as quoted in

      What *actually *happened may not matter to some, but surely a journalist’s
      role is to at least *try *to find out?

      The three guns Adam Lanza is supposed to have brought to the school with
      him. © New York Daily News. The rifle was left in the trunk, leaving ‘Adam
      Lanza’ just the two handguns to let off “hundreds of rounds”…
      firing .233
      caliber bullets that belonged to the rifle… which was left in the car

      This Associated Press/*Newsday
      Saturday, December 15th, reported that *“Only the rifle was used on the
      victims*“, a statement that is supported by Dr. H. Wayne Carver II,
      Connecticut state’s chief medical examiner. Of the seven autopsies he
      personally performed on Sandy Hook victims, *all of them had “three to 11
      wounds apiece”*. He also said that the ‘gunman’ used a *military-style
      rifle rigged to quickly reload*, and that the ‘shooter’ was able to
      so quickly because he had “*taped two magazines together.*” Even
      before the
      State Chief Medical Examiner had given these statements, it had been stated
      that spent shell casings from .233-caliber (rifle) bullets were found
      inside the school <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZo_iOPqXew>.

      So all the victims’ wounds were the result of rifle-fire, specifically from
      “*the *rifle”, *the one we were told in early reports was found in the
      trunk of a car in the parking lot!* This is simply not credible.

      Remember that only “the rifle” was used on all the victims. If *only
      rifle was used, and if we try to make this claim fit into the (admittedly
      fluid) official version of events, then the alleged lone gunman would have
      had to leave the school, place the rifle back in his trunk, then return
      inside the school and shoot himself. No one reported any such maneuver on
      the part of any gunman or gunmen. What we *do *have, however, is live
      emergency services radio feed in which we hear that two men have been
      apprehended and are “proned out” AND live video footage supported by
      eyewitness testimony showing what appears to be a THIRD man being arrested
      by police in the woods.

      We can see how the authorities’ hands are tied because *they need to fit
      all the facts into the usual ‘lone gunman’ narrative*. For that, there
      only be ONE rifle and a couple of handguns. The problem is that they have
      already claimed to find that solitary Bushmaster rifle in the trunk of a
      car in the school parking lot, so the earliest police reports of a cache of
      long arms being found inside the school will no longer fit with the lone
      gunman narrative, especially as they’re now saying that he had already
      opened fire as he burst into the school.

      Could “scrawny” 20-year-old Adam Lanza have stormed the school, solo
      Rambo-style, while carrying “multiple long arms, including rifles and
      shotguns”? Only one person was wounded. Everyone else who was shot was
      killed. How could Adam Lanza achieve such deadly accuracy, in such a short
      length of recorded time?

      Initial reports put the beginning of the shooting in the school
      administrators’ office, where someone, reportedly the school principal, had
      a confrontation with the gunman(men). We know this because someone
      supposedly turned on the school intercom system, alerting the teaching
      staff to the loud swearing and commotion in the principal’s office and
      probably saving many more children from being gunned down as teachers took
      measures to hide the children in closets.

      Similarly heavily armed men wearing black combat gear from head to toe…
      their job is to kill ‘terrorists’ to keep us safe, which they do by
      terrorising us all

      One brave teacher, Kaitlin Roig, bundled a bunch of children into a
      bathroom and locked the door. What’s interesting about her testimony to ABC
      News is that when police arrived and asked her to open the door, she
      saying that *“if they were really cops, they’d know where to find keys to
      open the door.” In addition, she requested that they slide their badges
      under the door.*

      Now, this is generally a smart thing to do in *any and all*interactions
      with the police, especially in the U.S. But to have the wherewithal to do
      so under such traumatic circumstances *strongly suggests that Ms. Roig had
      logically deduced by that point that multiple perpetrators were involved,
      and that they were either impersonating police officers or were
      indistinguishable from SWAT team police commandos, either in the way they
      dressed or the way they behaved upon entering the building.* It also
      reminds us just how narrow the time window of the actual shooting was. The
      shooting appears to have barely ended when men knocked on that bathroom
      door and told Ms. Roig they were police.

      There are also conflicting reports about how the gunmen entered the
      building. We were told initially that they came in through the main front
      entrance and proceeded straight to the administrators’/principal’s
      But Sandy Hook elementary school has a security system with a video
      monitor, which allows staff to screen visitors before buzzing them in. A
      “masked gunman dressed in black tactical combat gear” from head to toe
      would kinda raise red flags, don’t you think?

      Another possible
      that Victoria Soto, one of the teachers killed at the school, appears to
      have had an ‘in memoriam’ Facebook page created in her name four days *
      before *the shooting.

      Regarding this alleged ‘LIBOR scandal’
      this shooting and the Aurora theater
      there is as yet zero evidence to support the claim that either father of
      Lanza *or *Holmes were going to testify to anyone about anything, so for
      now this must remain just another rumor. I rather think that this is being
      spread to create the impression of a direct link that can be easily
      refuted, as in a straw man argument. The obvious and direct link staring
      everyone in the face is that the official accounts of these events are
      hocus-pocus. The glaring connection between these two shootings, the Sikh
      Temple shooting and the Fort Hood
      that *multiple gunmen were reported at the time by eyewitnesses, but they
      are now all officially claimed to have been carried out by ‘lone gunmen’.
      This logically tells us that the real perpetrators are being protected with
      cover stories of what really happened because if the truth were known, some
      section of the U.S. government would be implicated.*

      Wade Michael Page, the ‘lone gunman’ in the Sikh Temple shooting in
      Wisconsin in August this year, was a highly decorated U.S. army
      psychological operations
      according to the Pentagon. But what happened to the three other
      by witnesses? It can’t surely be coincidence that Wade was (former?)
      military psy-ops. The thought has crossed my mind more than once during the
      aftermath of the Connecticut shooting. Others too have suggested this was a
      ‘false-flag’ event, or that Lanza was some sort of Manchurian Candidate.

      But maybe there’s a simpler explanation (albeit more outrageous) than that?
      Was that really Adam Lanza they found inside the school? Do we even know
      for a fact that one of the gunmen was found dead inside the school? What we
      have instead are reports of two or three masked gunmen, apparently all
      dressed similarly in black tactical gear from head to toe, being wilfully
      forgotten about at best, or protected by the Federal Government at worst.
      Based on the authorities’ persistent but futile efforts to connect the
      Lanzas to this school, the multiple eyewitness reports of two shooters, the
      Connecticut State Medical Examiner’s report that all the victims were
      riddled with bullets from a rifle that we’re simultaneously being asked to
      believe was in the trunk of a car the whole time, similar reports of
      multiple shooters in previous mass shootings in recent years and the media
      focusing the emotional outcry onto the hot-button topic of gun control …
      I’m left wondering if this was actually the work of some *highly trained
      professional hit team?*

      Was the massacre at Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Connecticut, a
      *psy-op*, using what amounts to a ‘death squad’ and a carefully planned
      mission to terrorise people on behalf of the government, in combination
      with perception management to shape the narrative and vector the emotional

      Gun control isn’t really the issue here. *Control – period – is the
      issue.* The
      U.S. government would long since have taken measures, quietly, to limit the
      supply of weapons, the 2nd Amendment of the constitution be damned (it’s
      a goddamned piece of
      remember?), if it was really concerned with limiting civilian access to
      weapons. That we’ve seen gun sales increase in the last few days to the
      point where Wal-Mart is all out of assault
      wholly unsurprising.

      The psychopaths in power have absolutely no compunction about using state
      terrorism, in this case organising the deliberate massacre of innocent
      children, to control people. In effect, this is little different from what
      the U.S. government calls counter-insurgency or counter-terrorism in
      foreign countries, where it attacks innocent civilians to create the
      impression that they were killed by ‘communists’, ‘terrorists’,
      ‘insurgents’ or ‘militants’, with the aim of generating public
      support for
      the illusion that the common people need a strong, ruthless government to
      protect them from the ‘evil-doers’. *When the common people buy into this
      manipulation, the end result, as history shows repeatedly, is an overt and
      brutal police state.*