RE: House approves bill authorizing $633 billion in "defense" spending

  • -Jim DeMaegt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      Cut Medicare; raise Social Security benefits age; cut education; raise taxes

      BUT SPEND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS ON "DEFENSE SPENDING"!

      America Must be keep "Safe" so we Need Billions spent on "Defense" (i.e. the
      control and domination of other countries so the American Rich can steal
      their assets and resources).

      SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

      6:09 p.m. CST, December 20, 2012

      http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/sns-rt-us-usa-defense-policybre8bj1fq
      -20121220,0,4837003.story

      WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. House of Representatives approved the final
      version of the annual defense policy bill on Thursday, authorizing $633.3
      billion in defense spending for 2013, easing limits on satellite exports and
      providing more Marines for embassy security.

      -----