[Fwd: "DDM" 122012-Can We Please Stop Pretending Obama is "Capitulating" on Social Security? | FDL Action]

  • scotpeden@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Anyone who voted for Obama or defended him for the swing States in 2012,
      is insane.

      This is the type of thing he has done ever since he got in office, even
      greater heights then what he ACTUALLY DID as A US Senator.

      Anyone who bills him as a NECESSARY lesser of the evils, as in "I had no
      choice, they held my vote hostage by running Romney against him" is twice
      as crazy, as now I hear, NOW WE MUST MAKE OBAMA DO WHAT WE WANT.

      Duh, our leverage was gone by the 2012 election, that's methane your
      breathing if you think you can make him do anything for We the People.

      What Obama was, and is, is what you get for electing him, even if you only
      defended him in swing states. This is the more effective evil, if only
      that.

      Why not just campaign on "EVIL 2014 and Beyond!"

      http://fdlaction.firedoglake.com/2012/12/19/can-we-please-stop-pretending-ob
      ama-is-capitulating-on-social-security/

      President Obama has been about sacrificing SS since 2009 just read this
      article - in fact he invited Pete Peterson,

      billionaire and fierce enemy of SS and Medicare to give key speech on very
      closely held meeting on deficit. Pete is

      a promoter of catfood. Pete has also spent $400 million, and much more,
      attacking SS.