NO TOY GUNS MERIT AWARD PROJECT

  • Jerry Rubin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2012
      Dear Friends & Fellow Peace Activists:

      Hope you will want to help publicize and network our "No Toy Guns Merit Award Project" to other parents, educators, community group leaders, concerned activists, and,of course, the media. It is very important now during the Holiday season, when everyone is thinking about what toys they will be buying for their kids.

      Of course it is important year round, but why wait any longer? After the recent tragic gun violence killings of so many children, isn't it crucial to focus on ALL aspects of stopping further gun violence, INCLUDING how so many children are learning at an early age, through the toy guns they play with, that it's OK just to PRETEND to kill their friends and fellow schoolmates.

      As Gandhi said: "If we are to create peace in our world, we must begin with our children."

      PLEASE visit our website NOW: NoToyGuns.org

      Hope you like the merit awards and hope you will contact us with your networking ideas.

      Please participate and tell others.

      We live in Santa Monica, California, but children and families throughout America and other countries can participate in this very simple, very holistic, and free grassroots peace effort.

      Happy, healthy, and peaceful Holidays and New Year to you and yours!

      Jerry and Marissa Rubin
      310-399-1000
      JerryPeaceActivistRubin@...